When you’re at altitude, you want warmth without bulk or weight from your jacket. So we built our Alpini Mountain Anorak series jackets using premium 800-power, DownTec® treated goose down. This insures that the jackets compress into the smallest space possible when packed, but fluffs up as much as possible to keep you warm when it matters. Our hooded version adds a level of warmth only a hood can provide.
Review: Alpini Mt Anorak Hoody:Breathe Magazine - March 2010
A ¾ zip in front and two size zippers let you adjust how and where you ventilate core temparture. The side zips make it easy to use a climbing harness underneath the jacket without compromising mobility or warmth. An insulated kangaroo pocket keeps your hands warm and it comes with Velcro closures on the hem and cuffs.
Made in China.
Sizes: S, M, L, XL
• 10d Nylon, Downproof by construction
• DWR finish for additional weather protection
• Responsible Down Standard; Traceable down
• Sewn through baffle construction
• Velcro cuffs
• Designed to be worn over layers
• Easy to grab cord adjustments
• One internal chest pocket
• Two hand warming pockets
• Helmet compatible hood
• Chin guard
• Side zipper for ventilation
• Kangaroo pocket
• Snap side closer